Well this is also a very fun Aston tradition we usually have as well! it is always so much fun to see what someone gets you, and who it is. This year Devin and I had B and Cole, Lizzy had Stacey, and Mason had Caryn. David and Amber had Devin and I, Anslie had Lizzy and Cole and Brittany had Mason. This is always so much fun!
Monday, January 21, 2008
Christmas Eve -- Secert Santas!
Well this is also a very fun Aston tradition we usually have as well! it is always so much fun to see what someone gets you, and who it is. This year Devin and I had B and Cole, Lizzy had Stacey, and Mason had Caryn. David and Amber had Devin and I, Anslie had Lizzy and Cole and Brittany had Mason. This is always so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment